"In collaboration with DataRobot University, Incus Services will be hosting an executive workshop "AI for Executives."
Who Should Attend?
- Non-Technical Executives wanting their organizations to survive and strive during the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Business Leaders seeking to understand how AI can impact your organization
- Strategic Leaders seeking greater efficiency and profitability
Join us for AI for Executives.
Key Learning Outcomes
The AI Opportunity
Definitions & Key Concepts
- Why do they call it machine learning?
- What is AI?
- What about deep learning?|
Case Studies and Success Stories
- Describing the opportunity
- Prediction target
- Value calculation
The Machine Learning Life Cycle
How to spot opportunities
- KPIs vs. Prediction Targets
- Working session to spot opportunities
- Common Blockers
- Key Indicators of Success
- The Importance of top-level sponsorship
- Centralized vs. decentralized data science
- IT considerations
- The AI Roadmap
- Qualities of a good use case
About Our Facilitator
Dr. William Disch is a DataRobot Educator and formerly Executive Director of Applied Analytics and Modeling and Chief Statistician for marketing and business.
Working across multiple B2B and B2C verticals, and using machine learning and several multivariate methodologies, he has driven client facing targeted marketing and proprietary analytics deliverables and designed and developed tools and products for high level and simple use of multi-source data (e.g., customer + consumer + 3rd party).
He has also consulted on analytics optimization and education, ran client analytics user optimization groups, and has authored several empirical articles, conference presentations, Webinars, and Blogs.
Bill’s focus is on design, execution, and implementation of optimal analytics, and the goal of maximizing ROI. He earned his Ph.D. in experimental psychology and quantitative analytics from the University of Rhode Island, with a specialty mixed-methods (quantitative, qualitative, mixed). Bill has been a college professor of research methods and statistics and has been working in the marketing and business space for the last 15+ years.Cost
US$500 per seatPayment options include:
Credit Card & Wire TransferLocation
The Jamaica Pegasus, 81 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5, Kingston, JamaicaDate
Monday 11th November, 2019Time
Registration begins at 12:00 PM
Workshop begins at 1:00 PMFood
Light Lunch will be served from 12:00PM
Cocktail and Networking Reception starting at 5:00PMParking
Parking available at the Pegasus Parking LotWhat to Bring
No additional materials or laptops are required for this workshop.Questions
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
You may also register by phone by calling (868) 222-5683 ext 2020.