“Building World-Class Business Dashboards Workshop”
In collaboration with Sagicor Cave Hill School of Business and Management, Incus Services will be hosting a premier workshop ‘Building World Class Expertise.’
This workshop is for anyone tasked with building or overseeing the development of business dashboards, and is applicable to anyone who needs to help others better understand data to make informed decisions.
The workshop will appeal to all levels in the organization, from data analysts to C-Suite executives.
- Introduction and fundamentals of data visualization
- Data representation and visualization types
- Visualizing time
- Breakout session: what’s wrong with this chart?
- Changing behavior through engagement and personalization
- Data visualization best practices and dashboard design
- Breakout session: chart creation and dashboard layout
- The case for dashboards and interactivity
- Thinking critically about data
- Dealing with and thriving in the real world
- Art vs. Infographic vs. Business Dashboard
About the Instructor
Steve Wexler is the founder of Data Revelations and co-author of The Big Book of Dashboards: Visualizing Your Data Using Real-World Business Scenarios (Wiley, 2017).
Steve has worked with ADP, Gallup, Deloitte, Convergys, Consumer Reports, The Economist, ConEd, D&B, Marist, Cornell University, Stanford University, Tradeweb, Tiffany, McKinsey & Company, and many other organizations to help them understand and visualize their data.
Steve is a five-time Tableau Zen Master, Iron Viz Champion, and Tableau Training Partner.